Winchester, KY 40391
Historic 150 acre family farm surrounded by relaxation and beauty. A clean, peacful getaway located at the beginning of Kentucky’s Scenic Hwy Rt. 15. placed centrally between the Red River Gorge (35min), rope courses, ziplining, hiking, kayaking & rock climbing. Sky lift to one of the largest Natural Bridges. Lexington (20min) Historic Sites/Shop & Dine/horse racing at Keenland/Kentucky Bourbon Trail & Wineries. Fort Boonsboro State Park(15min) Several local eateries and historical sites(5min).
We are 7th generation farmers
Descendants of the first families of Clark County, Ky
Ranch style farm house built in 1980
150 acer working cattle farm
Country setting five minutes from the interstate right in the heart of some of Kentucky’s finest attractions.
Entire space listed is yours privately
Our home is located behind our guest house on the property
We have an outdoor fire pit in back.
The front porch with 2 swings, a large yard and beautiful views are for your private enjoyment
Other things to note
1. We have working cattle dogs on the property. They may bark on arrival of guests. However, they are generally not heard in the main house and are kept in their large working barn when guests are here. They are a one family bread very protective and not in contact with other people.
2. The office space also has a full size futon which can be set up for an extra sleeping space.
3. We use zipped mattress protectors in conjunction with fitted mattress protectors along with antimicrobial sheets to help our guests enjoy a more sanitary and comfortable nights sleep.
4. Our ice maker is not working. However, we have individually packed ice for guests as needed.
5. We have bottled water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice along with snack amenities upon arrival to help you relax from your travels.